Overview of Phase II Environmental Site Assessments Services
Should the Phase I report warrant additional investigation, NV5/Bock & Clark is available to quote and provide Phase II Environmental Site Assessment services. A more extensive report than Phase I, the Phase II assessment requires property sampling and laboratory analysis.
A Phase II ESA is generally a subsurface investigation that can include:
- Soil Sampling
- Groundwater monitoring, sampling and analysis
- Soil vapor/Sub slab soil gas testing
- Ground penetrating radar
- Characterization of hazardous chemicals
Do I need a Phase II Report?
The following are some Recognized Environmental Conditions that may necessitate the request for a Phase II Report:
- Current or former underground storage tanks (USTs)
- Existing USTs are past their life expectancy
- Evidence of a release (leaking drum, compactor) or threatened release
- Historical Use examples: Dry cleaners, Metal Plating Facility, Gas Station, Auto Repair, Lumber Yard and others
NV5/Bock & Clark is committed to providing its customers with superior service, high-quality products and competitive pricing. For more information on our Phase II Environmental Assessments, contact us today.