Overview of Phase I ESA Services
At Bock & Clark we deliver quality Environmental Site Assessments and pride ourselves in employing our own environmental professionals on staff as well as utilizing our national network of qualified providers. This allows us to provide Phase I and other services to a national customer base utilizing the resources of experienced professionals. Our customers are our top priority, that’s why we are always available to take your call or respond to your emails. At Bock & Clark, we pride ourselves in serving all 50 States, with offices in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Oklahoma, California, Colorado and Rhode Island. Contact us to quote ESA reports (ASTM E1527-13) in all 50 states.
When the Phase I ESA is completed, we will provide our clients with a written report of our observations and conclusions, which will be prepared and presented in accordance with standard practices.
Preparation of the Phase I ESA (ASTM E1527-13) is overseen by an Environmental Professional and includes the following:
- Historical sources
- Radius map search of the local, state, tribal and federal databases
- Regulatory interviews of state and local government officials
- Owner/occupant interviews – past and present – shall be attempted
- Site reconnaissance performed under the charge of an Environmental Professional – including property structures; periphery of the property; current and past uses of the property; obvious geologic, hydro-geologic and topographic conditions; roads; and potential hazardous substances
- Non-scope considerations including radon and visual inspections of lead-based paint, asbestos and mold potential. The additional testing is not included in the basic report but can be conducted for an additional fee
We will work with each of our clients to ensure that they fully understand the report before they proceed with their commercial real estate transaction. For more information on our Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, contact us today or request a quote.