Overview of our Environmental Site Assessment Services
Our staff of qualified professionals has the knowledge and experience to research and compose high-quality reports that will put the client at ease during the course of their transaction. We offer a variety of services to ensure that we can help our clients with their specific environmental assessment needs. Our list of services includes:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs): These assessments identify Recognized Environmental Conditions (RECs) that could impact the value of the property.
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs): In the event that a Recognized Environmental Condition is revealed from a Phase I Environmental Assessment, a Phase II ESA can be ordered.
- Property Condition Assessments (PCAs): This assessment is designed to evaluate the physical condition of a property by conducting a limited walk-through survey.
- Other services we offer:
- Probable Maximum Loss Surveys (PML)
- Asbestos Surveys and Operations & Maintenance Planning (O&Ms)
- Lead Based Paint Surveys and O&Ms
- Moisture Minimization Plan
- Radon Surveys
- ADA Studies
Why Choose Bock & Clark?
- We deliver on time
- We make the process simple and easy for our customers
- We are committed to superior customer service
- We offer competitive pricing and high-quality products
At Bock & Clark, we are committed to supplying well-researched, quality products at a competitive price. As a national company servicing all 50 states, we employ registered professionals on staff and utilize a vast network of licensed providers across the country. Bock & Clark performs and completes all reports in conformance with ASTM Standards and the EPA’s All Appropriate Inquiry (AAI). Whether you have a quick question or need guidance in ordering your environmental assessment, contact us today and request a quote.