What is a Zoning Report?
The document is used to report the current zoning district, highlight what uses are permitted and outline the current requirements for that particular zone. It then compares these requirements to what property conditions are shown on the land survey depicting the property. Once the report is complete, the preparer will notify the ordering party if there are any open violations, variances, special permits, conditions or exceptions, and if there are any nonconforming issues.
Bock & Clark’s Standard Zoning Report:
The Standard Zoning Report is our most requested product. It is a full, industry-standard property zoning report offering municipality documents including:
- Zoning verification or zoning compliance letter
- Notice of outstanding code violations of record (zoning, building or fire)
- Copy of certificate(s) of occupancy
- Copy of zoning map or applicable map portion
- Adjacent property zoning designations
- Notice of applicable variances/special permits/exceptions/conditions
- Conforming status as provided by municipality
- Table of current zoning district requirements
- Municipal zoning code sections for permitted uses, height, setback, lot area, minimum parking and right to rebuild in the event of casualty
- Comparison of current zoning code requirements to as-built survey conditions and notice of any nonconforming characteristics observed