A Phase II is generally a subsurface investigation that can include:
- Soil Sampling
- Groundwater monitoring, sampling and analysis
- Soil vapor/Sub slab soil gas testing
- Ground penetrating radar
- Characterization of hazardous chemicals
Do I need a Phase II Report?
The following are some Recognized Environmental Conditions that may necessitate the request for a Phase II Report:
- Current or former underground storage tanks (USTs)
- Existing USTs are past their life expectancy
- Evidence of a release (leaking drum, compactor) or threatened release
- Historical Use examples: Dry cleaners, Metal Plating Facility, Gas Station, Auto Repair, Lumber Yard and others
Contact Bock & Clark for more information. 1-800-787-8397 ext. 854.