Project Manager --Environmental
Bock & Clark continues to expand and is seeking an individual who is innovative and eager to not only grow the business but also grow their career. If you enjoy not only field work but the independence of working from home this position may be perfect for you.
- Perform Property Condition Assessments (PCAs) and Project Capital Needs Assessments (PNCAs) in accordance with ASTM standards and local, state, and federal regulations.
- Complete all aspects of assessment including all field work, data compilation and report preparation for each project
- Perform Site Assessments (ESA) in accordance with ASTM Phase 1 standards and local, state and federal guidelines
- Recommend cleanup options and risk assessment analysis and costs
Qualifications and Required Skills:
B.S. degree or 2 years relevant experience in environmental, architectural or engineering fields.
- Current valid state driver’s license (Position requires motor vehicle record background check)
- Experience conducting Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, HUD and other special projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong technical writing skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to travel 50% overnight.
As a member of our team you would enjoy a compensation package which includes a competitive salary plus eligibility for quarterly bonuses, outstanding health and dental coverage at an affordable cost, a matching 401K, paid vacation/personal days and much more.
Bock & Clark is a dynamic company, always looking for the best and brightest talent. Check back often for new openings. You may also download our application for employment (word doc), fill it out, and email to Jasna Keller at firstname.lastname@example.org.