In some instances, a client may need property zoning information in a very tight time frame. For that, Bock & Clark Zoning can prepare an Executive Summary. The Executive Summary is a one-page report for projects requiring quick turnaround times or an in-depth snapshot, without the inclusion of supporting documents.
The Executive Summary format includes:
- Current zoning
- Use permission
- Table of applicable zoning district code requirements
- Comparison of current requirements to survey conditions
- Notice of nonconforming characteristics observed from comparison
- Optional code violations report
- Optional applicable zoning code excerpts
It should be noted that the Executive Summary is not a full Zoning Report and is not suitable for properties zoned “PD” (Planned Development) but can provide a detailed snapshot at a competitive price.